Followers

Sunday 2 October 2016

Fun Together

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hello to you all. How are we all doing?

Welcome to challenge # 43 over at


The theme is as always

Anything Goes 

My design team buddies have created some fabulous
cards, well worth taking a peek. I am sure you are
bound to find inspiration from their  work

Our sponsors  for this challenge are:-

Bugaboo

Prize 7 Digi Images

and

Sami Stamps

Prize $12 Gift Certificate.

Created my card using the image Scene It Close Knit Friends
from Bugaboo. If you would like to purchase, then please
click on the Link HERE to go straight to the image.
This was fun image to colour and one that I think could be
used for various occasions.

DETAILS

1. Started off with an 8 x 8 white card and made it into a tent card.

2. Using pink pearlescent card I then embossed it using the  folder
Cable Knit by Die'sire.  Rounded off the bottom edges and then
adhered to the card.

3. The image was coloured with Copic and die cut using the die
    Fanciful Lattice from Spellbinder.  I used Pan Pastels to colour
the edges and then threaded white wool through the frame
and tied a bow before adhering to the card with foam tape.


4. The sentiment is one I got free in a magazine and again it
was die cut and I used Pan Pastels around the edges.

To complete I made a small ball of wool and created the
knitting needles from two cocktail sticks.

Thanks for calling, hope to see you soon.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Brown Sugar # 218 A/ Goes
Simply Papercraft # 37 A. Goes
Catch The Bug A/ Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge A/ Goes

14 comments:

  1. I really love this such a great card 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the image and the needles and ball of wool
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant card Jennifer and a super image. The sentiment and your embellishments are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN image Jennifer. Lovely card.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love this card and those tiny knitting needles are brilliant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer, a great image and lovely little knitting needles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I do love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome, I just have to ask where you find 8x8 cards? This one is just TOO cute. Love the image

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun and feelgood kind of card...I love getting together with my crafty friends so this image made me smile...and I bet there's some cake just out of shot!
    The details you created with the wool look brilliant and are such a clever and cute idea :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card, thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great creation! Thanks so much for joining in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...